In order to follow the events of the Ram Brewery Inquiry, I will list below the links to related article and contributions you might be interested to see:
- Pre-inquiry note
- Reports on the different days (report from week 1 by Shirley Passmore, Week 1&2 by Sylvia Harrison, report day12 by Julia Matcham)
- Martin Linton MP: evidence (Tuesday 24th)
- Wandsworth Society: proof of evidence (Thursday 26th)
- Cllr Tony Belton: evidence (Friday 27th)
- Cyril Richert: evidence (Friday 27th)
- Jonathan Smith: evidence (Friday 27th)
- Sylvia Harrison: evidence (Friday 27th)
- and many others which I did not receive by email, but feel free to send them and they will be added here.
Contributions can be sent by email to Toby Feltham: TFeltham@wandsworth.gov.uk
Did you like reading this article? Help us writing more!
Clapham Junction Insider (formerly called CJAG website) has been publishing local news for more than 14 years and remains committed to providing local community information and public interest journalism.
We aim to feature as much as possible on community campaigns and initiatives, local societies, charities based in the area, fundraising efforts by residents and helping residents.
We've always done that and won't be changing, in fact we'd like to do more.
Until recently, all stories, analysis and reports published have been made with the great help of many volunteers. However, at the end of the day it cost time and efforts and we are frustrated that we cannot do more: there are many subjects that we would like to cover but we need financial resources to help us providing regular information.
We are therefore asking our readers to consider offering financial support to these efforts. Any money given will help support community and public interest news and the expansion of our coverage in this area.
2 ways of supporting our project
Do you think what we are doing is helping the community and you want to encourage us to do more? We have set up two ways of supporting our project:
- Paypal: For one-off contributions, you can just use your bank card. However if you wish to encourage and support us regularly with a small amount, you will need a Paypal account to set up a monthly subscription. Click here to donate.
- Patreon: this is a well-known membership platform that connects content creators with supporters. Mainly, it offers financial tools that let supporters subscribe to projects that give creators a predictable income stream as they continue to create content. Click here to subscribe and support us regularly.
If you do support us in this way we'd be interested to hear what kind of articles you would like to see more of on the site – send your suggestions to the editor.
Lots of impractical and uneconomic ideas from the usual group of beards, weirds and disenchanted complainers who favour high taxation and state intervention. Over the years they have contributed nothing to the local economy. Roll on the election.
sidney carton> Interesting comment coming from a drunkard, self-indulgent and self-pitying man. A bit provocative shall I say ? 😉
sidney carton/Cyril Richert debate : keep it up – I’m really enjoying this….